View all 193 Jobs
Job vacancy BU CFO - South Asia | USD 150 million
View all 193 Jobs
BU CFO - South Asia | USD 150 million
Our client is a Fortune 500 company into chemical manufacturing. They are the pioneers in the market catering to various B2B as well as B2C industries, with a strong presence across North America, Europe, Asia and Middle East.
As Head Finance - BU, you will be reporting to CEO - BU and Global CFO - BU. Your key responsibilities would be as follows:
1. Drive price excellence by assessing value opportunities, implementing pricing strategies and enabling business to maximise short term profits
2. Collaborate with regional business teams to develop financial cases to identify and develop investments
3. Develop robust innovation projects to understand key business drivers and promote financial awareness
4. Understand sales patterns for customers and study margins for each application of chemicals
5. Tracking and Monitoring of PMO projects for margin delivery
6. Forecasting, tracking, reporting and monitoring South Asia financials, such as supply chain costs, margins, cash flow, etc.
7. Maintaining inter company payments and be well versed with hedging / FOREX strategies to further study the impact of transfer prices
8. Contribute to ad hoc global business projects, such as M&A and automation projects
As the ideal candidate, you should meet the following criteria:
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant and MBA from a Premier University
2. 15+ years of experience working in a manufacturing MNC with multiple product lines, having managed roles like International business controlling, commercial finance, supply chain finance and long range strategy planning
3. Stability - Should have an average tenure in each of the previous organisations of at least 5 years
4. Candidates from US based, Europe based and large Indian companies preferred
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 27 Nov, 2020JOB BYMichael Page
See all jobs