View all 193 Jobs
Job vacancy Projects Head
View all 193 Jobs
Our client is a leading construction chemical organization based out of India, They are venturing into a new business which will be forward integration to their existing business and will be focused on wall protection and wall surface decorative composites including paints. They are looking for a Project Head to setup multiple manufacturing sites/ supply centers in India.
Reporting into the CEO of the business and managing 8 DRs, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and delivering the Projects including conceptual and detailed design and execution on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Defining projects scope, finalizing deliverables and timelines, planning on business readiness and communication strategy and identifying suitable vendors/contractors for respective engineering discipline
- Managing projects through all phases of the project life cycle, i.e., requirements, analysis, development, testing, and implementation planning with the help of the team reporting into you.
- Planning for receipt of machinery and equipment to deliver.
- Concurrent execution across multiple locations, Resourcing for project planning and execution
- Delivering commissioned plant which is ready for operations and obtaining formal acceptance of final deliverables and preparing project dossier- all relevant documents, learnings etc for future reference and Performance monitoring of assets
Ideally you are a full-time engineer with 20+ years of overall experience in executing Bulk/Fine/Performance chemical manufacturing projects. You must have an experience of managing more than 2 -3 projects at the same time out of which atleast one should be a greenfield project to the tune of 200-500 crores. You should have high focus on safety, legal, compliance requirement to ensure that company and external Health and Safety and building regulations are adhered to throughout the project duration. You should have high commercial and engineering acumen to control costs, to set budgets and to manage delivery of work to required standards.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 27 Nov, 2020JOB BYMichael Page
See all jobs