Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
- Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
- Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred.
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX).
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.