Position: National Sales Head – Reagents (PAN India)
Reports To: Director
Product Segment: Biochemistry Instruments and Reagents
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements.
- Monitor and analyze performance and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs,
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Experience mainly on sales of CCR Reagents, Haematology reagents etc.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience: 15+ years with minimum 5 years in the diagnostic/ biomedical segment handling PAN India responsibilities - ability to work along with, guide and mentor a team of 100+ members.
- Education: A Graduate in the field of Chemistry / Biochemistry is preferred.
- Highly savvy with tools like spreadsheets, CRM and social media activities, leadership skills, proven abilities in sales.
- Strong communication skills.