View all 448 Jobs
Job vacancy National Sales Head
View all 448 Jobs
National Sales Head
An exciting role for senior sales professionals responsible for developing strategies and managing a huge team in order to achieve sales target for an organisation which has attained as one of the top 3 Indian companies in the field of Clinical chemistry.
Position: HEAD NATIONAL SALES
Area Coverage: PAN India
Experience: 15+ years with atleast 5 years in the diagnostic/ biomedical segment
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Product Segment: Lab DiagnosticsResponsibilities:
- Directly responsible for company’s revenue.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Define and direct marketing programs for DD creation, lead generation.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Direct the hiring, training or performance evaluations of marketing & business development staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, R&D appropriations, RoI and P&L projections.
- Develop pricing strategies and customer satisfaction.
- Travelling, meeting sales team and maintaining relationship with distributors.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven work experience, along side managing a high performance sales team.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer relationship building attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs