Job vacancy Logistics Officer in Kanpur
14 Jul, 2017
The key responsibility areas of the logistics officer will include though not be limited to freight consolidation, cost analysis, routing & scheduling, comprising chiefly:
- 1- 3 years experience in logistics management, MIS, reporting & bookkeeping.
- Command on MS- Office
- Experience in Handling Team of CFA / Depot in Large-scale with Agri-Food products is desirable (Oil Seeds, Corn Starch, etc).
- Ensure Inventory Management, Timely dispatches of Goods, Arrangement of Transportation and Labour as per requirement.
- Following-ups with clients regarding dispatch of materials
- Cost Analysis and Cost Control of Depots or C & FA.
- Vendor development, framing contracts with logistics as well as another service provider, MIS reports.
- Key deliverables are customer services, Inventory control, Carrying or Transportation,
- Commercial with Sales & Marketing Knowledge is preferable.
CTC INR 2,00,000-3,00,000 P.A.
Share this job offer
40/42, Naya Chowk, Parade, Kanpur - 208001,, Uttar Pradesh, India, Kanpur