- Indian private sector bank with national presence. Employees over 20,000 people and holds assets worth $22bn.
- The analytics team is crucial in delivering the long-term vision of the bank.
- The team will work closely with all business units (product, sales), functional stakeholders (e.g. credit, operations, Journey Excellence), technology teams (IT team and vendors) and external partners (e.g. DSAs, agencies) to deliver impact on key business metrics through data and analytics.
- Model development, documentation, implementation and monitoring of forecasting models involving balances, losses (credit), Allowance and Stress testing models using a combination of SAS / SQL / Python / PySpark
- Perform in depth analysis on large data sets, and prepare analysis and actionable reports to support discussions on key analytics and modelling aspects, to drive decision making
- Use sophisticated statistical techniques to develop scorecards, customer segmentation schemes, profiles, and other analytically based tools in day to day operations.
- Design modules for advanced score development and analytical tools.
- Participate in the implementation of sophisticated financial models in live operating environments within the organisation.
- Communicate the context and value of data analysis and models to stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
Ideal candidate would have
- 1-4 years of banking or finance experience
- Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science etc
- Knowledge of Python/R/SAS is a MUST
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in Credit Cards Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Predictive modelling skills,both traditional and ML techniques