View all 86 Jobs
Job vacancy AGM Taxation | CA | 10-15 Years | Mumbai
View all 86 Jobs
AGM Taxation | CA | 10-15 Years | Mumbai
Our client is a US based MNC and a market leader in power and infrastructure.
As the Head - Tax, you would report to the Finance Director. Your key responsibilities would be as follows:
1. Ensure Direct and Indirect tax compliances, filings, reporting and returns (Income Tax, TDS, GST etc) are completed in a timely and efficient manner
2. Filing of necessary Corporate tax returns, TDS payments and returns etc.
3. GST compliance including payment, assessment and availing of input tax credit, reconciliation, filing of GST returns and managing GST audit
4. Correct accounting and reporting of tax charges including assets/liabilities in the financial statements including Deferred Tax Accounting, sign off Tax GL reconciliations
5. Develop and maintain tax process documentation with necessary internal controls meeting the IFC and SOX requirements
6. Maintain all records, accounting, filing/interacting with Tax Departments, liaise with authorities and consultants to facilitate operations by smooth tax management
7. Submit replies to notice/intimation including compiling supporting documents, attending assessments hearings before Tax authorities
8. Manage claims, demands, appeals and other issues raised by Tax Authorities, review orders received, submit rectification application, file appeal and represent before Authorities/ Tribunal etc
9. Managing litigation and ensure minimum litigation by timely dispute resolution, up to date completion of assessment /appeals, refunds and submissions
10. Obtain Nil/lower withholding tax order under section 195/197 of the Income Tax Act, 1961
11. Provide guidance and reports for all tax matters, new updates, including tax audit, timely and accurate payment of taxes, cross border transfer pricing issues, Advance Pricing Agreement
12. Tax planning on new business initiatives, Transaction advisory and structuring for most optimal solution including day to day transactions to optimise tax outflow maintaining high standard of compliance
13. Support implementation of new ERP and Other systems meeting tax requirements, automated reporting, collaboratively work with IT for system upgrades, changes, participate in User Acceptance Testing, user documentation etc.
You are a qualified Chartered Accountant (Mandatory) with 10-15 years of post qualification in pure taxation (direct and indirect) and are currently looking after a complex business.
Strong litigations experience is a must.
Candidates who can join immediately/with shorter notice periods would be preferred.
Preferred industries: Power, Energy, Infrastructure, Telecom or heavy manufacturing
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 13 Mar, 2021JOB BYMichael Page
- Employee | Full Time | 9 Mar, 2021JOB BYMichael Page
See all jobs